Organizer Email Missing for Calendar Submissions

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Organizer Email Missing for Calendar Submissions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fiberartnow
    Participant

The organizer email for submissions on Calender Pro is missing, so no one can add their events! Please advise.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

Are you talking about the front end form or in the backend ?

Let me know and we can work to resolve this.

Thanks

fiberartnow
    Participant

Hi, I just saw this reply! I’m talking about the front end. When guests attempt post their events on our calendar, the organizer email box has disappeared from the form, so they try to submit, then there is a red box at the top telling them they need to add organizer email, but there is no place to do that. Please advise.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok, I visited your site and I am seeing this for the Organizer:

ec-organizer-email

Are you not seeing the email field there?

If so, if you change browsers does it work?

If not then what does your required fields code look like? That is not standard coding we include so the email field could be wrong in that function and it is looking for a field that does not exist.

Let me know what you find out and we can go from here.

Thanks

fiberartnow
    Participant

Wow, I’m (happily) surprised! I don’t know what we did to make it re-appear, but it’s all good. Thanks! Marcia

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you it is working!

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer Email Missing for Calendar Submissions’ is closed to new replies.