Organizer details missing, shows only "No saved exists"

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Organizer details missing, shows only "No saved exists"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hello,

I am updated to the latest versions.

On the submit form the organizer details are missing in the dropdown menu, shows only “No saved exists”

Thanks,
    Chris

Geoff

Hey Chris, and so sorry for the trouble here with saved organizers in the Community Events submission form. Let’s take a look at this together to see what’s up.

First of, will you please try following the steps outlined in this article? It will help test for conflicts with the existing theme and other installed plugins. The reason I want to try it out is because I tried testing this on my own fresh WordPress installation with the Twenty Sixteen theme active and no other plugins installed and everything seemed to work correctly (screenshot).

Let’s start there and see what we find — that should tell us where the conflict is coming from.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Chris
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for leaving out the link!

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts

Thanks for following up to let me know!
    Geoff

Chris
    Participant

Our plugin has now been updated and all issues are resolved.

Thanks much!
    Chris

Geoff

Right one, thanks Chris! So glad that did the trick and I appreciate you following up to let me know.

Feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer details missing, shows only "No saved exists"’ is closed to new replies.