Organizer category showing twice

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Organizer category showing twice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Smith
    Participant

On the back end (Edit Event) there is one organizer selected. But, on the web page, it shows the organizer listed twice. How can this be rectified? It didn’t used to do that, and just happened recently, I think after an update. See the link page below and see how it shows “organizers” and “organizer”.

California State Camp Meeting

Patricia

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I couldn’t replicate the issue you are experiencing in my own site so I believe you may have a custom code in your theme that includes this extra organizer field and/or your custom code is not compatible with the latest version of our plugin.

Can you please look for (and temporarily comment or remove) any custom code in your theme’s functions.php file? Also, if you find any tribe custom files/directories in your theme’s directory, please temporarily remove them and check if the Organizer field displays properly after that.

I hope this helps you get started!

Let me know your test results. Also, if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer category showing twice’ is closed to new replies.