Orders not posting Completed

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Orders not posting Completed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Weaver
    Participant

Hello Support.
    My ticket purchases are not posting completed. Once an attendee selects the quantity and goes through the PayPal process, the appropriate successful-purchase page is displayed, PayPal is updated properly however the order is left in a “Processing” status. I have to manually change the status to Completed, which then decrements inventory and list the attendee when I click the event’s “View Attendees” button.

Do you have any ideas on what has to be changed to make the order automatically go to a Completed status?

Thanks.

David

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out! I’ll be happy to help you out with this.

First, can you tell me what you are using to process payments (WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, or Tribe Commerce)?

If you’re using Woo, you can set the order status that attendee records and tickets are generated at under Events > Settings > Tickets > WooCommerce Support. WooCommerce does not complete orders by default (unless they are for virtual-downloadable products – tickets are virtual but not downloadable), but WooCommerce has an extension that will let you do this (WooCommerce Order Status Control) as well as a snippet. Please let me know if this helps and if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

David Weaver
    Participant

Hi Jennifer.
    After reading the documentation of the WooCommerce Order Status Control, this answers my question.

Thank you!

David

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! I’m glad this helped clear things up.

Since this has been marked “resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Please feel free to open up a new thread if you have any other questions!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Orders not posting Completed’ is closed to new replies.