Orders Auto Completed by Default. Needs to be "Pending Payment"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Orders Auto Completed by Default. Needs to be "Pending Payment"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brent
    Participant

I’m having the same issue.
    Selling courses where the Manual is supposed to be shipped once the order is paid. However all orders are being marked automatically as Completed. I need them to be Pending Payment by default. Clients receive their ticket via Email upon clicking making the order even though they have not sent EMT or processed via PayPal. This needs fixing asap.

Note: I’ve purchased Ticket Plus, WooCommerce Order Status Control, and WooCommerce Advanced Notifications.

Shadi Habbal
    Participant

Hello,

You might have faced the same problem that happened to us last week, check out my thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/orders-are-auto-completed-before-pay-if-tickets-are-added-directly-to-basket/

For the time being, I suggest you go into the Events > Settings > Tickets and “disable” the option (Try to set the status of new ticket orders to “complete” automatically) if it’s been activated.

Hope this helps.

Geoff B.

Good evening Brent and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you have encountered with our Try to set the status of new ticket orders to “complete” automatically being too aggressive. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I would love to help you with this topic.
    If you have not done so already, I would recommend following Modar’s suggestion and unchecking that box.

At least short term, that should allow you to regain control of your tickets.

We are currently looking into this to pinpoint the cause of the issue.

Thank you for your patience as we do that.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that we released a Maintenance Release today that includes some improvements with how our plugins integrate with WooCommerce’s order statuses.

You should be able to see this update in your wp-admin Updates page. You can learn more about the release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-2-event-tickets-4-4-2-premium-add-ons/

You can also check out a new Knowledgebase article about these specific improvements and how to use them on your site → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/woocommerce-specific-ticket-settings/

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Orders Auto Completed by Default. Needs to be "Pending Payment"’ is closed to new replies.