Order won't process for Aggregator and Filter Bar with 20% discount!

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Order won't process for Aggregator and Filter Bar with 20% discount!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mmanous
    Participant

I’ve been trying all day to renew my Aggregator and Filter Bar with the 20% discount and it will calculate it and let me enter my payment information but when I try to enter and get it processed it just brings me back to the order screen where it says there is nothing in my basket that qualifies for the 10% discount. I may have at one time tried to use a 10% discount when I didn’t have enough in my basket, but now I have enough for the 20% discount and it seems to be stuck and not take my payment because of this glitch! What can I do?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by mmanous.
    Caroline

Hi Mary,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! While our weekend sale coupons were not originally set up to apply to renewal orders, we’d be more than glad to grant an exception for your purchase today. Would you mind shooting us a quick email with your account information and a list of the products you’d like to renew? One of our team members will follow up as soon as possible to assist you in completing your renewal!

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.

Thanks again, and we’ll see you over in email!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Order won't process for Aggregator and Filter Bar with 20% discount!’ is closed to new replies.