Order receipt without access to any download or license key

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Order receipt without access to any download or license key

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Association FLUPA
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve just bought a personal license for Events Calendar Pro (Order 5913) but I still do not see anything in the Download or License Keys section on your website allowing me to use my purchase and install the plug-in… Is there a bug or do I need to do anything else before installing the plug-in?

Here is the message I get when trying to download it from my Order history section:
    Hi. I bet your were hoping to download something awesome.
    Perhaps the meaning of life? Perhaps a 50c Ringtone? The sad news is that for whatever reason, that isn’t going to happen right now.
    Either you don’t have a license for the product you’re trying to download, it expired, or something went horribly awry with our system.
    Don’t freak out! We can help you:
    [link to our support forum & twitter]

Gregg

I just had this happen as well. I sent in a request via their contact form, so hopefully they are aware of it now and are making a fix.

Association FLUPA
    Participant

Thank you for your comment and support Gregg!
    I sent them a request via email 2 days ago and still do not have any answer 🙁 hopefully they will fix this quickly since our projects needs to be achieved in time! and I definitely need this ASAP ^^

Leah

Hi there,

We don’t do support (forums or email) over the weekend, so that is probably why you didn’t get a response.

It’s true, we are having a problem with our purchasing system. If you have not heard back from us yet, please send us another email to pro (at) tri.be and we’ll get your sorted ASAP. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Order receipt without access to any download or license key’ is closed to new replies.