Order number and Ticket number don't match

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Order number and Ticket number don't match

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ppr588hay
    Participant

When our admin receives an order number for a ticket purchased it has an Order number on it which is able to be used to locate the Order. When the user receives their ticket it shows a Ticket Number on it which does not match the Order Number – it is off by 1 number. When the admin person attempts to find the ticket order by using the ticket number the incorrect details (for that ticket) are being returned. Is this by design to avoid cart conflicts or are these supposed to match to show the ticket is that order number.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

The order number and the ticket number are not going to match on purpose. Those numbers are created by two different systems. It is also the case that if someone would order 4 tickets that would be 4 different ticket numbers, but the same order number.

If you go to the the Events List in the Admin and find your event with tickets and hover over the title you can click on Attendees and that list will have both the Order Number and the Ticket Number. See my screenshot below.

Does that make sense?

order-number-and-tickets

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Order number and Ticket number don't match’ is closed to new replies.