Order #1280020

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Order #1280020

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    msgrandlge
    Participant

I paid to renew my licenses for Pro, Community Events and Filter, but only the Pro license has renewed. The order shows I paid for the renewal, but the licences show as still being expired.

Thank you,

Jared

Nico

Hey Jared,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this issue with your renewals ๐Ÿ™

We are actively looking at the issue right now, to see what happened. For now please note this won’t affect the plugins functionality in the site.

I’ll get back to you on this as soon as possible…

Best,
    Nico

Nico

One question I forgot to ask, Do you recall how the renewal was triggered? Was it from the renewal email? From the WordPress back-end? Directly from your account in the site?

Thank you very much,
    Nico

msgrandlge
    Participant

Nico, the purchase was made from the website. I logged in, added each to my cart, then paid.

Nico

Thanks for the feedback Jared! We will continue to look into this and prevent it from happening in the future. In the meantime I just went ahead and updated the license expiration dates manually ๐Ÿ™‚

Please let me know if everything look good from your side now,
    Best,
    Nico

msgrandlge
    Participant

I see that the licenses are reporting as active in the back end. Thank you Nico. I appreciate the assistance.

Nico

You are welcome Jared! Thanks for confirming it’s working now and sorry about this incident.

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Order #1280020’ is closed to new replies.