Options in tickets sales

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Options in tickets sales

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jacob

Hi,

I would like to purchase a license for event tickets.

Before I do I would like to check if it is possible to make a ticket and allow extra’s to be choosen and charged.

F.E. I have a ticket for an event at 50 euro, if the customers wants to have a special extra package he pays an additional 10 euro’s

So I would like to have several extra options that the customer can choose and be automatically charged with. The total number of tickets remains the same and creating different tickets for this with seperate availability is not a good option for this.

Is this possible in this plugin?

Thanks for your help.

BR,

Jacob

Jacob

Hi,

I need to make a decision would you be able to answer the question. I think it should be an easy one.

Sorry to push but I need to go ahead.

Thanks,

Jacob

Geoff B.

Good morning Jacob and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

First off, I would like to apologize for the delay answering.
    We are currently experiencing a higher level of requests than usual.

Please rest assured that we are working hard at correcting this situation.
    We appreciate your patience while we try to normalize things.

if it is possible to make a ticket and allow extra’s to be choosen and charged.

Event Tickets Plus provides you with the ability for additional registration fields (attendee information), but does not offer the ability to add extras for now.

The good news is that this is most likely possible since Event Tickets Plus lets WooCommerce handle all of the transactional aspect of things.

Tickets are literally simple virtual products (with some extra rules for safety purposes).

This means that you should be able to integrate it with a third-party WooCommerce plugin that lets you add extras. It might require a tad of tweaking (depending on the chosen plugin), but it is certainly feasible.

You can even use the upsell functionality of WooCommerce.

Just to set expectations, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues.

We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Jacob

Thanks for your reply. I have understanding for your capacity problems but I needed to go ahead with this project and therefore could no longer wait and decide for a different pluginn. For future projects I might reconsider.

BR,

Jacob

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Jacob,

I am so sorry to hear that.

Best of luck with your projects.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time.

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Options in tickets sales’ is closed to new replies.