Option to edit the page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Option to edit the page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael

I’m helping a local school built a calendar for their wordpress site. I suggested your calendar and it looks great – however, I can’t edit the page the calendar shows up on or edit the appearance of any of the pages the events show up on. They would like to purchase the full version but without this fixed – they can’t.

How do they (we) edit the page the actual calendar shows up on? The theme is new to me and a bit awkward but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

George
    Participant

Hey Michael,

Thanks for reaching out.

The Events Calendar doesn’t generate real pages—it creates “endpoints” that act more like feeds than real “Pages” within WordPress.

When it comes to modifying the appearance of these feeds, you unfortunately have to make custom theme templates. We have a guide for the process of doing that here that will hopefully be helpful → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with!

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Option to edit the page’ is closed to new replies.