Option to display organizer and venue information selection from pick list

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Option to display organizer and venue information selection from pick list

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dwightmoore
    Participant

Hello …

I have a few venues and organizers with the same name, but slightly different details. As an example, Hilton Hotel (a venue) that is in the same building, but has slightly different addresses depending on the event function, Thus, to differentiate differentiate between these, I’ve created names for them: Hilton – East Side …. and Hilton – West Side.

However, once I pick one of the venues from the drop down list, the detailed address information for that venue is NOT displayed. In order for me to confirm I’ve picked the correct Hilton venue, I need to do a page preview … since the details of the venue are not displayed. The same operation is true for the organizer pick list.

Request; offer an option in the settings to DISPLAY the venue and organizer information after making a selection from the drop down pick list. This provides confirmation that the correct information will be posted for the event.

Thanks,

Dwight

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Dwight,

Thanks for using our plugins.

I agree this could be a useful feature. If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Option to display organizer and venue information selection from pick list’ is closed to new replies.