Only the unchecked tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Only the unchecked tickets

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Grelet
    Participant

Hello,

How to make the page participants load faster. The list is very long, I would like to be able to have only the unchecked tickets that appear. Do you have an idea ?

Thank you for your reply.

Julien

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Julien,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this.

To make sure I understand your question correctly, are you wanting to only show tickets that have not been checked in yet on the Attendees page (essentially hiding tickets as they are checked in)?

Grelet
    Participant

Thanks,

My english is not good, I’m French…

That’s exactly it, I only want unchecked tickets to make my page load faster.
    Do you have a solution ?

Have a good day !

Julien

Grelet
    Participant

Hi,

A solution ?

Have a good fay,
    Julien

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Julien,

Thanks for clarifying! Sorry for the delayed response, I had to look around a little bit to find a solution for you…try adding this to your functions.php file. This should work for RSVPs and tickets purchased with WooCommerce.

https://gist.github.com/jentheo/7772fd5a1e665379468243bc0b3a130e

When you copy/paste, do not copy the <?php at the beginning of the file.

Let me know how that works for you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Grelet
    Participant

Thank you for your answer, it will improve the situation a little.

Yslow tells me it takes 33 seconds to load my page which idle takes 30 seconds !!! Is this my server that is too slow? You have already encountered this problem?

Thank you for your help.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Julien,

That is quite a long load time, I’m sorry that’s happening! Can you tell me approximately how many attendees you have for those events?

I see we do have an internal ticket logged to address this performance issue, but unfortunately I do not have a timeframe as to when this might be updated.

I wish I had some better news for you, but I hope that snippet will help you in the meantime. Did you get a chance to try it out?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Julien!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a pagination feature in sales and attendees reports in Event Tickets that will also help with the performance.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-7-event-tickets-plus-4-7/

We always recommend using a staging site to test new versions before updating on a live site > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Only the unchecked tickets’ is closed to new replies.