Only some Google Calendar events importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Only some Google Calendar events importing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    samfordchamber
    Participant

I realised some events hadn’t imported from one of our (Event Aggregator) scheduled imports. So tried running the import and the new events didn’t come. So I (permanently) deleted all the old events for that calendar, deleted that scheduled import and recreated that scheduled import.

There should be 12 upcoming events importing but the preview is still only showing two!

This is the calendar we’re trying to import (without filters).
    https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/samfordvalleyrc%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

Samantha Fender
    Participant

*Never mind — found answer in another thread.*

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Samantha Fender. Reason: Found answer in another thread
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Bradley!

Glad to know you were able to find the answer in the forum! Thanks for following up to let us know.

I’ll close this now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’d be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Bradley!

I’m truly sorry for closing the thread. I got confused and thought you were the one replying in the last message.

I tried importing from the source you shared and it works for me. This might depend on how long in the future your events are for, so you should check your import limit settings by going to Events > Settings > Imports tab and modify theĀ Import Limit Type andĀ Import Date Range Limit to suit your needs.

One other thing you could try is refining the import to fetch events on or after a specified date.

Could you please confirm you are able to import the events you’d like? Let me know if you experience any errors so I can further help you troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Only some Google Calendar events importing’ is closed to new replies.