Only Show First Instance of Recurring Events Gone in 4.4.20.1. Pro Update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Only Show First Instance of Recurring Events Gone in 4.4.20.1. Pro Update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    maurilio
    Participant

As per title, after update the option for
    “Recurring event instances: Show only the first instance of each recurring event (only affects list-style views).”
    disappear from the Events/Settings Dashboard.
    Dowgraded to solve the issue, using Divi Theme

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Maurlio,

Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

maurilio
    Participant

Hey Brendan, thank you for the follow up. I wanted to let you know that the issue went away after I updated my theme (divi) to v3.0.94 and pushed the events calendar pro update,
    Thank you

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Nice! Glad to here.

Let us know if you run into any other problems.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Only Show First Instance of Recurring Events Gone in 4.4.20.1. Pro Update’ is closed to new replies.