Only show events with tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Only show events with tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi guys,

Is it possible, maybe with the new fancy shortcodes, to show a events list with only events that sell tickets? (without using a workaround and using ‘featured’ events).?

Would be awesome,

Cheers,
    Dirk

Hunter

Hey, Dirk 🙂

That definitely sounds like a good idea! I don’t believe that functionality is available just yet, but the best place to submit suggestions is over at our UserVoice Feature Ideas page.

We pluck the most popular and useful ideas on a regular basis, so please take a moment and share your thoughts with us. If it is already on the devs radar, seeing the suggestion will only help your cause. Hopefully we can get it incorporated into an upcoming release.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you at this time and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or concerns. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Only show events with tickets’ is closed to new replies.