Only one events displays in last row of events listing

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Only one events displays in last row of events listing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gregg
    Participant

In the upcoming events listing, I have a tiled display of four rows with three entires in each row. However, the last row on every page only displays one event, even though there are more events on the next page. The row should be complete with 3 entries rather than 1.

Thanks

Geoff

Hi Gregg and happy Friday!

Are you using a custom template for your events page? The reason I ask is because that layout sounds different from what comes out of the box with the plugin and, if so, it’s likely that the loop/query being used in the template needs to be tweaked to show a maximum of 12 event posts per page.

If you’re unsure whether it’s a custom template or not, you can send the URL my way and I’d be happy to confirm.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Gregg
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hi Gregg, thanks for the URL! Yeah, that did not come through in the first reply, so having it now is much appreciated and super helpful.

What I mean by “out of the box” is that the plugin has a set of fully designed templates packaged in the plugin directory and those are used as the default views you see when installing the plugin without any customizations. For example, this is the default List View out of the box, which is quite different from the layout of the link you provided.

That said, there should be a template in your theme (or child theme) directory called tribe-events. You will be able to find the template for this view in there and be able to modify it the query.

The fact that this is a customized template means that the theme author will likely be the best point of contact if there’s any trouble locating or modifying the template, as they’ll be much more familiar with those customizations.

I hope this helps and thanks again for following up!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Only one events displays in last row of events listing’ is closed to new replies.