Only display events in a category for certain users

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Only display events in a category for certain users

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kyle Smiles
    Participant

Is there a way to limit an event to be viewed by certain users based on the category?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kyle,

There is not currently a way to do this out of the box, but you could do it with a customization. I would recommend taking a look at this post as a starting point. This example is aimed at logged-in users in general, but you could customize it for specific users or user roles if you’d like.

Our themer’s guide and functions list should also be helpful. We are not currently able to do customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know! I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Only display events in a category for certain users’ is closed to new replies.