Only allow one, two-hour event per day

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Only allow one, two-hour event per day

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Guinn
    Participant

Hi I Purchased Community Events and need to configure it to allow a user to add an event w/ a max length of 2 hours for each event. I also need to only allow one event per day.

How is this done in the community plugin.

Michelle
    Participant

Hi, I also need to work out a way to limit the number of events that my Community users can post. But for me I need to limit it to x number of events per month / per calendar year. Is there any way I can do this with some kind of hook ?

Thanks,

Michelle

Geoff

Hi there Stephen and Michelle! Thanks for getting in touch. 🙂

That’s an interesting idea. For the time being, the only restriction Community Events can impose is whether submissions must be from registered users. I can definitely see how setting specific posting limits on user permissions would be a benefit as well, but that’s a feature that isn’t currently supported.

If that’s something you’d us to consider, I’d suggest posting it to our UserVoice forum, which is where we take new feature requests. We’d love to see it posted. 🙂

Sorry I don’t have a concrete solution for you here, but does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi folks! This thread’s been quiet for the last couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help out over there. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Only allow one, two-hour event per day’ is closed to new replies.