Online Ticket Purchase Options

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Online Ticket Purchase Options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kevinwalzakcom
    Participant

Hello, I noticed that there is a Online Option for purchasing tickets. But the only options I see (based on a screenshot in you Eventbrite Add-on page) Google Checkout, PayPal, and None. What if I want to redirect them to buy it off the Eventbrite website?

This is their checkout process that does not involve Paypal or Google. The less third parties the better http://help.eventbrite.com/customer/portal/articles/426141-the-checkout-process

kevinwalzakcom
    Participant

Or better yet, purchase the ticket on my website using the Eventbrite payment process?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, kevinwalzakcom. Great question! 🙂

We totally agree with you about adding more payment processing options for the ticket iFrame. Unfortunately, the Eventbrite API does not offer these options to us as a third-party developer. Here was the word from their support last week:

“As Events Calendar Pro utilizes the Eventbrite API it is constrained to the methods we provide. In the payment_update we have not included credit card processing as an option for fraud and security reasons as this would require someone to enter their mailing address or direct deposit information via the API. I’m sorry for the inconvenience and I will submit the feedback to our Product Manager and see if this will be an option in the future!”

If you’d like to get in touch with their support and let them know how much you would value access to other payment methods, we’d be very grateful, but for now, I’m afraid our hands are tied. Sorry I don’t have better news for you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Online Ticket Purchase Options’ is closed to new replies.