Online booking and availability checking

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Online booking and availability checking

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pete

Hello Modern Tribe,
    I have used your calendar in the past and I was very impressed, what I need for my new project is a “booking system for online reservation and availability checking calendar” like this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/booking/
    Example: The calendar will prevent double bookings for the same date(s).
    This means that you can receive bookings and show unavailable booked dates (automatically once the booking is confirmed) in different calendars for different booking resources. It doesn’t need to handle payments etc, just bookings.
    The mentioned plugin is surely of lower standards and I would love to use your product instead, just don’t know if these functions are available.

Thank you for your time.
    Pete

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

Unfortunately, We do not have any booking features, nothing really comes close to it either.

I myself have used WooCommerce Booking and found it to work well and it sounds like it is more inline of what you are looking for.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Online booking and availability checking’ is closed to new replies.