one stock for serveral tickets for one event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus one stock for serveral tickets for one event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

Hello,

I wonder if it es possible to have one stock for serveral ticket categories for one event, e.g. adult and children tickets, which will reduce the overall ticket stock if bought at one event.

This feature is discussed since april 2013 in the wish list.
    Any news?

Best,
    Lars

Barry

Hi Lars,

There is no doubt this would be a great addition to the plugin and there is certainly a lot of demand for it. Right now though I’m afraid I cannot really offer much in the way of a substantive update – other, more critical items have been prioritized above this.

Hopefully though we’ll be able to move on it sometime in the next few release cycles, though I can offer no real guarantee.

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

I wanted to drop in here and let you know that global stock will be included in our upcoming release! We are putting the finishing touches on The Events Calendar 4.1 and are excited to make it available. Keep an eye on your Updates page for the new version and watch our blog for the release notes post.

Thank you for supporting this feature and for your patience while we added it to the plugin.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘one stock for serveral tickets for one event’ is closed to new replies.