One Site License

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO One Site License

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

We are developing a new website but our license key only works on the site we currently have. Once we launch the new site the license will only be used on the single site. Is there a way we can use this license on the development site too so things look correct?

It doesn’t make sense to purchase a new license because we will only be using one. Also, the new site is being developed on a sub-domain so is there a way to make our license work as a wildcard on our primary domain?

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I’ll help you on this…

It’s possible to use the same licenses for both dev and live sites, read more about it → Using One License for Live and Dev Sites. In some cases this is not possible, but you can always move the license key from one site to the other.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else,
    Best,
    Nico

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘One Site License’ is closed to new replies.