One event over 2 days (a training)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO One event over 2 days (a training)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

Hi — we’re running a 1.5 day training on the evening of February 11 (6:30-9:30) and day of Feb 12 (8:30-4).

How do we make this a single event so it’s obvious it has a single price, etc.? Hoping this is possible.

Thanks!

Ben
    Participant

Here’s a link to how we’ve been able to present this so far. It’s not ideal — we want both dates for this single event at the top.

http://peterboroughdialogues.media/event/hosting-arts-training/2016-02-11/

A second issue: it’s also important, if we’re going to show prices, that it be clear they are + tax. Thanks.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Ben. Reason: Added the last line
    Geoff

Hey Ben,

That’s a good question. Admittedly, the best way to do this isn’t a feature we support: being able to create events within events. That would give you the ability to create a single event, then break it into session that could then be listed out as an agenda or something of that nature.

For now, the way I would approach it is to create a single event post that spans the starting time of the first day to the ending time of the second day and specify the agenda in the content. This will still allow you to set one price for the entire training.

Does that make sense? Let me know if you have any follow-up questions and I’d be happy to help as best I can.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘One event over 2 days (a training)’ is closed to new replies.