One event in multiple venues. One Event repeating many times during the day.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO One event in multiple venues. One Event repeating many times during the day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eliasgarcia
    Participant

Hello,
    I wonder how I could do this?
    For example I have 1 Event (for example a film) that is repeated 10 times in a day or more. PErhaps in one venue or in multiple venues…
    How could I do this? Are you planning to do an add on for this type of event, especially for films that are proyected in a lot of cinemas. Thanks very much for your help, I aprecciate!
    Cheers, Elias.-

Leah

Hi Elias,

That sounds like a cool project, but it’s not something the current Events Calendar PRO was built to do. You could use a post-duplication plugin to just recreate the same post, and then change the time to be different but within the same day. You might also be able to achieve your needs with some customization, but that would be outside our scope to support. We’d be happy to recommend some developers who could work with you.

We are working on making more flexible Recurring Events so that perhaps you could multiple in one day. You can add your votes to the UserVoice thread for this feature. That way you can stay updated on our progress. You can also add your votes to the thread for events with multiple venues. If we get enough votes, we may consider adding this feature as well.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘One event in multiple venues. One Event repeating many times during the day.’ is closed to new replies.