one-click email registrants

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions one-click email registrants

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Von Slicks

Hello

We are looking to change our booking system to event tickets pro, our question is.. is it possible to easily email all current registrants at any time pre-event to notify them of any offers or changes to the event? Like possibly a “one-touch email all registrants” feature?

Thanks
    Von

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. We do not have anything like this with our plugin, however you can export the attendee emails into a csv file and import them into an email system like Mailchimp.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Von Slicks

Is this a feature your team may look at implementing in the future? Could be a worthwhile addition?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Not that I am aware of but we do have a uservoice page where you can suggest it. Basically, if its possible and gets a lot of votes, we will be able to devote development resources to it.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Von Slicks

I see that this has been an idea for a while:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/6264920-email-function-if-event-is-changed-or-cancelled

I would buy this plugin tomorrow if this was a feature.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I know a lot of users want this and they are working on something but unfortunately I do not have a timeline.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion.

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘one-click email registrants’ is closed to new replies.