"ONCE" Recurrences are not appearing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "ONCE" Recurrences are not appearing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    azdancecoalition
    Participant

Hello, Am continuing to run into ‘recurrence’ issues when creating events. This time the ‘once’ recurrences are not showing up. Only the first date shows up. I have included a screenshot of what I entered in ‘Add Event.’ It is correct, but Nov & Dec are not showing up. I’m getting complaints from our members, then I spend hours trying to fix their posts. Is there someone who can help?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

Unfortunately, I can confirm this is an issue we are already aware of. The good news is we are already working on a fix for it.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the bug report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue đŸ™‚

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-9-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"ONCE" Recurrences are not appearing’ is closed to new replies.