On Latest version ticket purchase options issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus On Latest version ticket purchase options issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant

Hy There,

I have purchased your products like pro add on to events calendar and evnets tickets with woo commerce.
    issue is that the detail page dont show ticket purchase option thought it the linked woocommerce product is configured.
    For quick conversation I recommend contacting me over skype. victorious_hashmi

Looking forward to hear from you soon with a real quick fix to this
    thanks
    Mansoor

Geoff B.

Good evening Mansoor and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear about the fact that the tickets are not displaying like they should.
    We will gladly try to assist you on this topic.

At first glance, the main problem I see is that the client is still using the WooCommerce tickets plugin as opposed to the Events Tickets Plus plugin.
    The WooCommerce tickets plugin is no longer supported and will most likely break with the latest version of WooCommerce and the Events Calendar plugins.

As a first step, after making a complete backup of everything (database and plugins), I would recommend following the instructions found here.

Let me know how that goes.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Geoff

Hi Mansoor,

I’m just chiming in here to let you know that we’ll be closing this thread so we can help you in the original thread you opened. Having two threads open on the same topic is going to cause more confusion and often leads to more questions than answers. Thanks for your understanding and we’ll see you back in the other thread to figure this out with you.

Thanks!
    Geoff G.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘On Latest version ticket purchase options issue’ is closed to new replies.