On July 31, Widget not showing events in August 1

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO On July 31, Widget not showing events in August 1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

I think I’ve run into this before but did not report.

I have maybe 4-5 events for first week of August (see events in nav menu. But on last day of month calendar widget is not seeing future widgets in next month, that are correctly tagged to appear (by category)

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion on this. The Mini Calendar Widget displays events by month and only the current month it is on.

If you would like to display upcoming events regardless of month then the Event List widget does that.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Bill
    Participant

It’s August 1 and still not showing events in early August.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I took a look at your site and see you are using W3 Total Cache. I just checked on August 3rd and the site is still using a cache copy from August 1st.

<!-- Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: http://www.w3-edge.com/wordpress-plugins/

Page Caching using disk: enhanced

Served from: contracostabee.com @ 2015-08-01 16:08:29 by W3 Total Cache -->

I believe this could be the issue, please setup the cache to renew itself at least once a day and see if that helps.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘On July 31, Widget not showing events in August 1’ is closed to new replies.