old events still shows on landing page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus old events still shows on landing page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lena
    Participant

hi
    for the life of me, i cannot figure out why 2016 (old) events are still showing up on my landing page of WordPress.
    in modern tribes settings, i have looked through all the setting and still, the event collector only picks up non-relevant events to display such as old events. we did notice this problem just around the last quarter of last year. we have followed all update releases too.
    eg. there are no events showing for 2017 and 2018 even though these events exist
    i have done all the updates yet this problem is plaguing us

can you please help
    LJ

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Lena,

The events seem to be showing up in the calendar ok. The mix of posts and events seems to be a feature of your particular theme.

I would normally ask that you switch to the Twenty Seventeen theme and disable all non Events Calendar plugins to see if it’s a theme conflict, which this seems to be. Unfortunately, we can’t provide support for third party theme or plugin conflicts.

I would start with the theme settings to see if there is something in there that may dictate which post types show up on your homepage. Make sure “tribe_events” post type is added to the feed.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘old events still shows on landing page’ is closed to new replies.