OLD EVENTS SHOWING UP ON MOBILE

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO OLD EVENTS SHOWING UP ON MOBILE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sharon
    Participant

Please help. On my mobile version, I’m seeing old events first and not our articles. How do I get these removed? I have WP Touch and they told me this is an issue with The Events Calendar.

Sharon
    Participant

Can someone with The Events Calendar Pro help or can someone put me in touch with someone?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I apologize for the long waiting time, we are a bit overloaded at the moment.

I checked your site and indeed that is curious. Although I don’t have access to WPTouch Pro I can try to help you with this.

I see you have a caching plugin installed. That could very well have an influence on this. Please clear the cache and deactivate the plugin. Check if that changes anything.

What page are you showing your mobile visitors? Is it the same page as for visitors on a PC? I’m referring to this setting.

Cheers,
    Andras

Sharon
    Participant

Hi,

I have my settings set for Your Latest Posts.

I deactivated the caching plugin.

The problem still remains.

Sharon
    Participant

Found the answer: I needed to UNCHECK “Include events in main blog loop”

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Sharon,

Oh, great that you found the solution. Congrats!

My initial assumption was that you want to have the events in the blog loop. 🙂

Since the issue is fixed I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘OLD EVENTS SHOWING UP ON MOBILE’ is closed to new replies.