Old events showing up on mobile version

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Old events showing up on mobile version

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sharon
    Participant

Hi, on the mobile version on my website, http://www.ParklandTalk.com all old events are showing up before my new articles. How do I remove these or have these automatically removed once they are passed so my readers don’t see old information first when they go to my landing page? This is not happening on desktop version.

Thank you so much.

Patricia

Hey Sharon,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’ve just accessed your website and could reproduce the issue you are experiencing: there are outdated events at the beginning of your homepage while accessing it with smaller screen sizes.

As I can see from here you are running WPTouch Pro to generate your site’s mobile version. Could you please make sure that you have caching correctly setup for this plugin?

After that, please purge your site and browser cache and let me know if it helps you to solve the problem.

Thanks!

Patricia

Sharon
    Participant

I don’t know what you mean by purging my my site, but I cleared my browser cache and it didn’t work. Any other suggestions?

Sharon
    Participant

Found the answer: I needed to UNCHECK “Include events in main blog loop”

Patricia

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for sharing your solution with us!

It is still unclear to me why the “Include events in main blog loop” option only affected your mobile view calendar and not the desktop version as this option should show events with your site’s posts in all views, but I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now!

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Old events showing up on mobile version’ is closed to new replies.