offline payment feature

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions offline payment feature

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Evan

Hello,

What I find “astonishing” is that you make me crawl so far to get a basic answer to a basic question. Had I had the answer at the start, I would have hit “buy” or not…now, I am far less inclined because it has taken me so much time.

Nonetheless…here is my question:

I want to participants to book seats in a training program that runs over multiple days, spread over time… for example Jan 29, 30, Feb. 13, 27….all the same program, just different days.

I also want it to be “off-line” payment, in other words, an invoice should be sent by the system upon enrolment.

Does this plugin do this or not?

Thanks in advance,
    Evan

Caroline

Hi Evan,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here! Our Event Tickets Plus plugin does not handle payment processing or order management tasks strictly on its own–rather, it’s paired with an e-commerce platform of your choice, such as WooCommerce, for the bulk of these efforts. For users who wish to process payments offline, we typically recommend the WooCommerce Cash on Delivery gateway. You can read more about this payment option on WooCommerce’s documentation here:

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/cash-on-delivery/

Recurring events and event series of the type you’ve described here are supported by the event series features of our premium calendar add-on, Events Calendar PRO. However, support for adding tickets to event series with Event Tickets Plus is not yet fully implemented at this time. You’ll want to keep the following caveats in mind when using this combination of plugins for recurring event tickets:

• Tickets that are applied to an event series will apply to the entire event series without exception. Tickets that are purchased on the first day of an event series will look and function identically to tickets that are purchased on the last day. There’s no way to differentiate between the two.
    • Tickets that are purchased for an event series can only be checked in one time during the entire event series. If an attendee checks in on a given day within a series and returns for a later date in the same series with the same ticket, their ticket will be unable to be checked in again.

It’s worth considering the above when determining whether the current implementation will work for your needs. Our developers are hard at work finalizing full support for ticketing on recurring events–while we’re unable to provide a timeline for when this feature might become available, we hope to have some good news to share on this front soon! 🙂

I hope that helps to get you started here! Let us know if you should have any other questions or concerns. Cheers, and thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘offline payment feature’ is closed to new replies.