Occasional alignment issues with Safari

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Occasional alignment issues with Safari

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Glenn
    Participant

I mentioned this a while ago but it was dismissed as I was running beta versions of Safari. Well now it is no longer beta I am still having the issues.

Occasionally the grid tries to go into 3 where it should be 2. Refreshing normally fixes it. But it happens often enough to be annoying. As I only really use Safari I haven’t noticed it happening on the other browsers.

Apologies for the screen capture but Snagit for the mac aint as good as it’s PC cousin!
    Example
    Thoughts?

* interesting update – I just switched back to the tab after doing the screen capture and the events finished moving around and are now aligned. Maybe I just had to wait the 10 minutes??? 😛

PS – I thought with the new forum adding images would be easier! 😀

Safari 8.0.5
    OS 10.10.3

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn,

Glad that you contacted us about this problem.

So unfortunately there we are depending on a jQuery/JavaScript plugin called Isotope and more often than we would like it takes a while to fully load.

So what you want to do there that might fix you problem, is limiting the width of the Container, by adding something like the following in your style.css file:

#tribe-events-photo-events {
      width: 644px;
    }

My Best Regards,

Glenn
    Participant

I have added it to my child theme style override area and will see how it goes… Stand by…

Glenn.

Glenn
    Participant

Still happening. 🙁

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn,

Send me a link with where this is and I will see what is a good solution.

My Best regards,

Glenn
    Participant

This reply is private.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn,

I tried here a few time an I wasn’t able to reproduce the bug, since it’s a thing that only happens once in a while I will report this as a bug on our tracker but it will be low priority for the development team.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Occasional alignment issues with Safari’ is closed to new replies.