numbers of calendars

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions numbers of calendars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nino

How many different calendars can be made on one web page? Can I connect all calendars to one and display it in one place?

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hi Nino,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you’re doing well.

You can have different calendars by using the [tribe_events] shortcode. You can read more about how this shortcode works, and the different parameters you can use by reading this article.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Regards,

Juan

nino

Hi Juan,

Thank you for your answer. I have promotion WEB page for cities and each city must have his own event calendar. If I understand well, I must use category as a city name and then thru short code I can embed city event calendar on place I want.

Regards,
    Nino

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hi Nino,

Thank you for the follow-up.

That’s right, that will make it. You can have all the events, categorized by city and then use the shortcode with the category parameter on any page.

Another option would be having a WordPress multisite install with a totally separate site for each city, including a separate calendar for each one.

Best,

Juan.

nino

Thanks, this help me a lot.

juanfra
    Keymaster

I’m happy to help, Nino!

If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Regards,

Juan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘numbers of calendars’ is closed to new replies.