Number of tickets available format issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Number of tickets available format issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi.. I successfully followed your instructions (with great help from you) to display the number of tickets available in List View

However, I notice that there is a rather ugly “dot” placed at the end of the line where he information is published……am I able to get rid of this??

http://ltdesigns.eu/events/list/

Geoff

Hey John–nice to see you again and hope all is well!

Good question. Let’s get that dot out of there! Try adding this to your theme’s stylesheet to see if it makes a difference:

#tribe-events .tribe-events-loop ul li {
    list-style: none !important;
    }

I’m hoping this does the trick, but it’s hard for me to test since the style is coming directly from the theme. Let me know if it still needs work and I’d be happy to take another look. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi John! I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. I’m stoked to hear this helped and please feel free to reach back out if any other questions pop up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Number of tickets available format issue’ is closed to new replies.