Number of map icons/markers

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Number of map icons/markers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    code-engine-studio
    Participant

Hi team,

In the map view, it seems that only the events show in result list below the map will show up as location markers on the map. If I set Number of events to show per page as 5, there will only be 5 markers on the map. Can you please confirm this is how the plugin works?

I want to show markers of all events on the map. But I don’t want a long list of all events below the map.
    1. Is it possible to show markers of all events on the map? If it is, how do I do that?
    2.a. If I can show markers of all events on the map, how can I limit the number of events in the list below the map?
    2.b. Is it possible to not use the list below the map all together? (not hide it with CSS of course)

Please advise. Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! You are correct that the markers on the map will be for the events listed below. To limit the number of events shown in the list (but still show all of the markers on the map) or to remove the list entirely, you would need to do a customization. Our themer’s guide is the place to start if you would like to give this a shot!

The templates you’ll want to take a look at can be found at wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/map.

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Number of map icons/markers’ is closed to new replies.