NPO Price

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions NPO Price

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bill

Hello,
    I am building a new website for a NPO and wish to use the pro version of your product. The current site listed is not a WP site, however; I am developing the site on a 3rd level domain for them. Do you offer NPO pricing as many of the other plugin companies do? If so, please advise how to proceed. Also I would like to utilize it in the development stage before cut over to the final URL. Feel free to contact me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
    -Bill

Hunter

Hey Bill 🙂

Thanks for reaching out! We’d be more than happy to have you using Events Calendar PRO for your Non-Profit site!

With that said, your best route would be to submit a request through our contact form. We check the email daily and typically respond within 24 hours.

Also I would like to utilize it in the development stage before cut over to the final URL.

You are able to change the url your license is being used on at any time, whether it be a staging environment or your live site.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for contacting us. Best of luck with the site and NPO approval – have a good weekend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘NPO Price’ is closed to new replies.