NPO Partnership Program

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions NPO Partnership Program

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gene

Hi, I submitted a request to join the NPO partnership program on May 13. Haven’t heard back, so I am just inquiring about the status. It was for the Jazz Society of Oregon. Gene Forte [removed by admin].

Caroline

Hi there!

Thanks for getting in touch! It looks like our team has reviewed your nonprofit partnership request and responded as of May 17th. We’d be happy to resend the email if you haven’t received it–let us know! 🙂

Thank you!

Gene

Yes, please resend. I think it may have gone into my spam folder, which I empty regularly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Caroline

No problem–I’ve just sent again! Let us know if you don’t receive it shortly! 🙂

Thanks!

Gene

Sorry, still didn’t get it. Not in my spam folder either. Should go to [email protected]. Thanks –Gene

Gene

Alternate address is [email protected].

Caroline

Hi there!

I’m so sorry for the trouble–thanks so much for your patience. I’ve gone ahead and sent another copy to your alternate email address, as requested!

Thank you, and let us know if you should continue to experience any issues here!

Caroline

Hi again! It looks like you’ve gone ahead and marked one of my replies as “correct”, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread for now. Please don’t hesitate to follow up with us by email if you should have any other questions or concerns related to this! 🙂 Thanks for getting in touch!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘NPO Partnership Program’ is closed to new replies.