Notification Emails not getting sent

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Notification Emails not getting sent

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

Hi Support,
    I have a problem that the notification emails are not being sent to admin when one of the users uploads a new event. They are not going to the junk mail folder either. This has been a problem for a while and really need to have it fixed so hope you can help.
    Thanks,
    Michelle

Casey
    Participant

Michele,
    Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Have you tried using several different email addresses with different domain names (ex: gmail.com, theglobalyogi.com, etc)? If not, give that a try since some webhosts can have issues when trying to send emails to the same domain as the website.

Just let me know if that helps to resolve the problem, or if you need further help here. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Michelle
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    Thanks for quick reply! Yes I have tried several different emails (gmail etc.) but to no avail. I have also checked that it isn’t a WP problem as I am receiving the WP emails. So that narrows it down to the Calendar.
    It was working fine until a few months ago when I just stopped receiving the emails.
    Thanks,
    Michelle

Casey
    Participant

Michelle,
    Since you mentioned that emails were previously working for you, can you remember if you installed another plugin that might be conflicting? Can you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue? If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit. Give that a try and let me know what you discover.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Michelle
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    It seems the email notifications have come back. Must have been upgrading to the latest version I imagine.
    Thanks,
    Michelle

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Notification Emails not getting sent’ is closed to new replies.