Notice: Undefined offset: 0

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Notice: Undefined offset: 0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Hi

Since updating today on the newest release, I encountered following issue:
    On the website itself you’ll find following error message:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/www/web57/html/wp/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Asset/Bootstrap_Datepicker.php on line 15

http://www.feg-aarau.ch/events/

Could you please help

Nico

Hi there Mike,

Thanks for the report. This is indeed a known bug we will be fixing in the next maintenance release of the plugin. We have a pull request that solves this, which you can use to patch the code in your site (let me know if you need further help on this).

You can also disable PHP notices by placing the line define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); in your site’s wp-config.php file. More details on this can be found in the WP_DEBUG docs.

In any case I’ve added this thread to the bug report, so you’ll get a heads-up here when the fix is released 🙂

Best,
    Nico

Mike
    Participant

Thanks for your awesome support! As always!
    Best
    Mike

Nico

Hey,

I’m reaching out to let you know that we just released a fix for this issue. Please update the plugins to version 4.4.1 (4.4.1.1 for The Events Calendar) and let us know if this actually makes the issue right in your site.

More details on the release → Maintenance Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.4.1, plus premium add-ons

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Notice: Undefined offset: 0’ is closed to new replies.