Nothing happens past checkout, paypal split payments users unable to login?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Nothing happens past checkout, paypal split payments users unable to login?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

Hello,

We noticed yesterday that our customers are unable to checkout buying tickets, we use split payments, when users go past checout and attempt to login to their paypal account, they appear unable.

Whilst it looks like a paypal issue, and ive raised a paypal case to investigate, I have tried other sites using paypal, and unless paypal have had a global outage for the past 24 hours I cant help think it may be an issue with the code string our site is sendign paypal which causes the errors.

I’ve pasted screenshots of whats going on, and and ill the code from the page on the paypal login page, maybe there are some understandable errors in the code?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This support thread is private.

Dylan
    Participant

I’ve just disabled all non-essential plugins and reverted to the default wordpress theme, and im still getting the same error when trying to checkout and login to paypal.

Very frustrating, any support appreciated.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Dylan,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I’m sorry to hear about your issues with split payments. Indeed, this is frustrating.

Please note, that the adaptive / split payments functionality has been sunsetted by PayPal. If you are a long time user then it still may function, but I’m not up to date with the status of that service. You would need to check with PayPal.

I see that the issue happens on the paypal site. While there might be an issue with the data your site is sending, only PayPal support will be able to tell you if there is and what the issue is. The payment handling is all in their hands.

If they get back to you with information pointing to something an issue in our plugins, then we will be happy to dig into it. Until then I’m afraid there’s not much we can do.

Cheers,
    Andras

Dylan
    Participant

Thanks Andras,

Its a real shame that the events calandar are not looking at alternatives. Especially as this was one of the key features and reason why we chose the events calendar. 🙁

We have since moved all ticket sales to Bookwhen, who has integrated with stripe’s version of split payments.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Dylan,

Actually we are looking into alternative solutions. Unfortunately this doesn’t go from one day to the other, nonetheless we do hope to be able to provide the same or similar “split payments” functionality as before.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Nothing happens past checkout, paypal split payments users unable to login?’ is closed to new replies.