Not working with Extra

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Not working with Extra

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lynn
    Participant

I have turned off all plugins and tested with Twenty-Thirteen and Community Events worked fine. However, I have a site built with Elegant Themes “Extra” and it has some issues even with all the plugins deactivated. When a subscriber or admin goes to Add Event, they are prompted to register again. Once they register again, they are taken to the WP dashboard, not a good thing. I’m sorry but this purchase has made one huge headache and though I’ve spent days trying to resolve the issues, it seems a one-step forward, two-steps-back scenario.
    I love the looks and functionality of The Events Calendar and know you put a lot of work into it so hope that you can help me with these issues. The landing page no longer loads and I’m at wits-end. I am not a developer, just a css person with a tad of js, jquery knowledge.
    Thanks much for your help.
    Lynn Kocal

Lynn
    Participant

I finally deactivated The Events Calendar Pro and Community Events, turned them on, and they worked. Of course, submitting a support thread made the biggest difference.
    All is well – well, almost.
    Thank you

Nico

Hi there Lynn,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for the heads-up on the resolution of the issue 😉

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Not working with Extra’ is closed to new replies.