Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Not Working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Importing not working. Unable to revert to 2014 theme as it’s not an option. Tried deactivating all other plugins (but really, should I have to?).

Please help.

Messages: There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown service message
    and
    There was an error fetching the results from your import: The import being fetched is not queued up for importing. Please try the import again.

Ivan
    Participant

Just a bit more follow up:

I tried every theme I have available: 2015, 2016, 2017, and Sage.

I cleared the browser cache.

I deactivated every single other plugin.

I deactivated and reactivated the Events Calendar plugin.

No luck.

Ivan
    Participant

Also tried:

Purging the WP cache

Resetting the calendar URL.

No luck.

Ivan
    Participant

Really hoping to get some help/contact on this today. Unable to use the plugin I just bought.

Thanks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan!

I’m sorry you are experiencing those issues. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, let me note that it may take us 24-48 hrs before we respond to a post as we state here. It generally is significantly faster that that, but sometimes we may have higher demands in our forums so we ask for a bit of patient.

Could you please go to your wp-admin > Events > Help and send us a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status ?

Are you having this issue with any import or just some?

Please share with us the import source you’re are having the issue with so we can run some tests on our end.

Thanks,
    Victor

Ivan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Ivan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Ivan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan!

I’m glad to know it’s working now. Thanks for following up to let us know about it.

I couldn’t make the Google Calendar work either with the URL you provided, so it could have been something with the Google settings.

Regarding the Facebook import, if you want to use the webcal URL you’ll need to select iCalendar as Import Origin.

The imports should work right away once you setup your license.

As you marked this “Resolved” I’ll go ahead and close it, but don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’d be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Not Working’ is closed to new replies.