Not using your product any longer

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Not using your product any longer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Connie
    Participant

Several months ago we renewed our license to use The Events Calendar and the event submission page (forgot its name). Upon renewal our submission page no longer worked. We waited to deal with it temporarily because we were having our website redesigned. When the new design was complete, we asked our web developers try to fix our submission page (the main calendar worked). They couldn\’t get it to function. We reached out to your support many times during this process. None of your recommendations fixed the problem. I couldn\’t get anyone from your support to team to call us to walk through the problem, but always dealing with posting to your forums and then waiting several hours for answers. I did get a few personal emails back and forth, but to no avail. Since there was no satisfactory resolution, we decided to go with another calendar on our website. I would respectfully ask that you refund the extra price paid for the submission page add-on to the Events Calendar plug in. Since it never worked from the point of our renewal we don\’t feel that we should have paid for that part of the product.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Not using your product any longer’ is closed to new replies.