Not translatable strings

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Not translatable strings

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    websource
    Participant

Hi there

There have been appearing some new strings which are not translatable / not translated even the german version is at 100% now:

check at: /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tickets-orders&event_id=43
    – Order
    — On-hold
    – Purchased
    – Address
    – Date

Thanks for taking a look
    Brian

Barry

Hi Brian,

Thanks for alerting us to this problem.

Though the strings themselves are translatable, we’ve attached them to the wrong text-domain which means they won’t show up for translators 🙁

I’ll log a bug report and, hopefully, we’ll be able to fix this shortly. Of course, we’ll do our best to update you as soon as we have some news to share about the fix.

websource
    Participant

Thanks Barry. Please mark this as pending fix so it wont get closed automatically.

Barry

Absolutely 🙂

websource
    Participant

Hi Barry
    The last new Version hasnt fixed this problem
    Brian

Barry

Hi Brian,

I realize that I apologize for the delay. This issue is still pending: unfortunately, we were unable to squeeze the fix in this time round.

A solution such as Say What may offer you a temporary solution to this issue until we can deliver the fix in an upcoming maintenance release.

websource
    Participant

Thanks Barry. As its only my testsite i dont need an immediate fix.

Barry

Awesome 🙂

This is linked to the bug report (on our internal issue tracker) so, as soon as there’s been some movement on the problem, we’ll update this and all other attached forum topics to let everyone know.

Thanks again!

websource
    Participant

Hi there

At: /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tickets-orders&event_id=43
    — On-hold
    ..is still not translated

Fixed:
    – Order
    – Purchased
    – Address
    – Date

Thanks for working also on the last string.

Brian

Barry

Hi Brian,

If I understand correctly ‘On Hold’ (in relation to the order status) is not actually our string, but rather comes from WooCommerce itself. Are you finding it is translated correctly in the WooCommerce order list itself?

Thanks for clarifying and for your patience while we work through these issues.

websource
    Participant

Hi there
    yes you may are right. My Bad, thanks.

Barry

No problem at all, those boundaries are not always clear 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Not translatable strings’ is closed to new replies.