not sure if non-profit application was received

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions not sure if non-profit application was received

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daina

I submitted an application for non-profit status consideration a couple of times. I heard back from Leah once when the attachment did not go through but since then I’ve re-submitted once in mid June 2015 and again July 23rd and haven’t heard back. I’m not sure if the application successfully went through or not. Is there somewhere I can go to check if the application was received or will somebody contact me?
    Thank you…

George
    Participant

Hey Daina,

Sorry for any frustrations you’ve faced with this – we’ve overhauled our Non Profit program in recent months so there have indeed been occasional issues with applications being received and such.

1. What is the website where, if approved, you’ll be using The Events Calendar PRO?

2. When is the last time you submitted and application via our Non Profit Program application form?

Thank you!
    George

George
    Participant

Hey Daina,

We actually replied to you via email on July 24th with an approval message – can you check your spam folders and such to be sure you’ve received our email?

We received your application intact and approved it 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘not sure if non-profit application was received’ is closed to new replies.