Not showing next year's events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Not showing next year's events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bianca

Hey there,

I hope someone could help me out. We are using the free version of the events calendar plugin together with the AVADA theme. For some reason the calendar only shows events up to Dec 2016, with no option to view the next month (Jan 2017). http://kaapkerk.co.za/kalender/2016-12/

Am I missing a setting? How do I get the calendar to show 2017 events as well?

Thank you!!

Geoff

Hi Bianca,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We’d be happy to help — but first, would you be willing to open a thread on our WordPress.org forum? We use this Pre-Sales channel to answer questions about purchasing our premium plugins but do a weekly support pass for the free plugin over there.

In the meantime, please note that the Month View will only allow you to navigate in the future until there are no upcoming events. So, in other words, if there are no events after December 2016, then the navigation will be hidden.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Not showing next year's events’ is closed to new replies.