Not sending ticket email if ticket has no fields

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Not sending ticket email if ticket has no fields

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Arthur C
    Participant

Hello I need a code snippet for:
    – if a ticket has no fields to fill, I want that type of ticket not to be sent to customer by email, but available to buy it.
    I want to do that because there is no option to add an extra charge to a regular ticket, or if you have a solution like that please let me know, thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Arthur!

Thanks for getting in touch! Let me try to help you with that.

I’m not really sure I understand what you are trying to accomplish in the first place with the extra charge. Perhaps you can explain this with more details and I’d be happy to think of a solution for it.

Bear in mind that we can’t give support for custom development questions like this, but I’d be happy to help as much possible and at least point you in the right direction.

Let me know about it! 🙂

Thanks,
    Victor

Arthur C
    Participant

I meant with extra charge, adding additional fees as check box options bellow the ticket field, so if a customer checks that box to add an extra product to the cart along with the ticket, for example if I sell tickets to a show and I want to add accommodation services for example:
    checkbox one – “Book this hotel for $100”
    checkbox two – “Book this hotel for $200”

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Arthur!

Thanks for clearing that out!

A workaround for what you are looking for could be to create a WooCommerce product for the “Book this hotel for $100” and use the Cross-Sells feature that WC provides to suggest products when in the cart.

Another alternative could be to add that same product to the event by using the products shortcode.

Will this work for you? Let me know if you have other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Not sending ticket email if ticket has no fields’ is closed to new replies.