Not selecting a country in venue dropdown

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Not selecting a country in venue dropdown

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jen
    Participant

This is progress from the earlier “null” issue on venue countries, but now when I leave the country field blank on a new venue, the country displays within the address block as “Select a Country:”. So for instance, the St. Arnold Brewery is listed as “2000 Lyons Ave., Houston, Texas, 77020, Select a Country:”

It’s not a big deal, just a goofy bug, and it doesn’t seem to affect the Google Map. On this particular venue, I can easily just add in the country (United States) and I’m set.

Joyce Grace

Hi Jen, can you link to the forum post for the earlier issue you are describing? Is that forum topic closed? If not, it would be best to always post in the same forum thread, so we can keep track of the progress 🙂

Thanks!

Joyce Grace

Hi Jen, I think I found the thread – was it this one? https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/outlook-feed-adds-one-minute-to-end-time-united-states-as-location/
    It looks like you found a solution there, is that correct?

Jen
    Participant

I posted a new thread because the old one is coming up 404. It was https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/modify-venue-options/

The problem addressed in that thread was fixed in a later plugin update, and this is a new bug related to that fix.

Rob

Hey Jen. Just wanted to follow-up on this one since it looks like it may have slipped through the cracks.

We are indeed aware of the Select a Country issue. That’s logged and while it probably won’t make it into 2.0.8 (that release ended up being quite a bit smaller than planned since we ran out of time), it should be included in 2.0.9 come early August.

Thanks for the heads up and let me know what else I can do down the road.

Enio

This still is not fixed and it is annoying. Is there a new date for 2.0.9?

Joyce Grace

Hello Enio, we normally release around the beginning of each month, but can’t guarantee a date, sorry 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not selecting a country in venue dropdown’ is closed to new replies.